Every year, some of our staff returns, while others move on. We are accepting applications now for the upcoming season.
- Head Chef – Plan and prepare dinners for our restaurant. Organize kitchen and direct kitchen staff.
- Assistant Cook – Assist the head cook in all aspects of food preparation and production for the restaurant.
- Storekeeper – Provide friendly customer service and upkeep of a busy general store by the marina.
- Dock Attendant – Preside over all activities going on in and around the marina. Provide good customer service. Help with grounds maintenance and fill in where needed.
- Dishwasher/Kitchen Helper – Wash dishes in the restaurant and help out with various other kitchen tasks.
- Server – Provide food and beverage service to our guests, perform front of house cleaning, and occasionally some cabin cleaning.
- Housekeeper – Clean cabins and public laundry/showers, greet guests, fill in where needed.
- Breakfast Cook/Baker – Prepare breakfast and baked goods for restaurant and store.